Patch v1.5.07 for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky improving both the download and retail versions of the game..
1.5.04 and 1.5.05 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.07
1.5.04 and 1.5.05 saved games will be compatible with patch 1.5.07.
- Fixed an error when the wounded guide didn’t want to lead the player anywhere.
- Increased the number of items for sell for the trader at the flea market.
- Added the possibility to upgrade SVDm 2 at Freedom’s mechanic.
- Fixed game crash upon the attempt to speak with the wounded character.
- Fixed an error, which led to the blocking of the storyline quest completion at Yantar (the door to Sakharov’s bunker couldn’t be opened).
- Increased the amount of money of the bandits’ trader.
- Fixed the displacement of the military warehouses on the PDA map.
- Added the possibility to load the last saved game by pressing space bar after the player's death.
- Added DX10.1 support.
- Added MSAA for alpha-tested objects ("alpha-to-coverage" for DX10.0, custom "alpha-to-coverage" for DX10.1 for better performance, native DX10.1 implementation for better quality).
- Added new quality level for sun-shadows (ultra) for better picture quality.
- Added new min/max shadowmap technique (which takes advantage of DX10.1 when available) allows to speed up high quality sunshafts rendering for top video boards and high resolutions.
- Added high quality sunshafts acceleration for DX9 renderer.
- Fixed various game crashes of server and client sections.
- Added the detailed server’s statistics.
- Changed the saving of the server online-dump (dump is saved to online_dump.ltx).
- Added the changing of keyboard layout by pressing LCtrl +LShift.
DownloadPatch V1.5.07 for the retail version (56 MB)
Patch V1.5.07 for the download version (55 MB)